Coronavirus update for the 2019-20 Season

In the light of the current coronavirus situation, we have sadly had to cancel our concert which was due to be held on August 22nd. Given the uncertainties of the next few months, especially regarding the risks of choral singing, we have also taken the tough decision to cancel our rehearsals during September and October – and consequently, this means that we are unable to perform our November and December concerts. This is disappointing for our singers – and our audiences – but it is vital that we give priority to people’s health and safety.

We will review the situation and consider whether we are able to meet again in November. We are certainly hoping to be able to rehearse for our spring concert on March 20th and our summer concert on June 12th.

We are so looking forward to being able to sing again as a full choir.

 

Newsflash

Our Musical Director over the last four years, Rory Johnston, has left the choir to pursue further studies at a music school in Berlin. He will be spending the next two years working towards a Masters in Choral Conducting. We are very sad to see him go, as he has been an inspirational MD, but we know that exceptional young musicians must advance their careers! We wish him every success for the future.

We are delighted to welcome another talented young conductor, Charlie Perry.

Click here for more details.

 


Venues

For details on the whereabouts of each concert venue, please select Venues